Monday, April 18, 2011

Day 9 (04/18/11)

So day 9 is off to a great freakin start.  My daughter's dragging her feet getting ready for school, so I'm running late as it is.  If that's not enough, I finally get her in the car and poof... battery's dead.  Oh, how I hate the great state of New York... It's SPRING for God's sake!  Why is it below 30 at night still!?
Anyway, silver lining... I have her walk to the sitters as it's too early to walk to school, I hop on the bike, and discover it only takes me a couple minutes more on the bike to get to work than it does in the car.  Mind you my hands are frozen, ears burn like wildfire, and my legs too since they're not quite used to that trek... but I made it to work on time.
As well, I'm all primed to try Plyo X again tonight.  Lets see if this day can't redeam itself.
Alright, so, Plyo X done... though with fewer reps than Tony and Co were doing... my legs still aren't quite there yet.  And on a side note... looks like I'll be cabbing it tomorrow... battery has completely crapped the bed.  Wish me luck (cabs are never on time around here... even though I called it in TONIGHT for tomorrow morning... we'll see.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave some feedback!