Friday, April 15, 2011

Day 6 - Kenpo (04/15/11)

OK... so just when I think that the video I did the day before is the most physically stressing routine this set has to offer... the current day's workout proves me wrong.  Kenpo, while incredibly fun and irresistibly addictive, uses every muscle in your body at incredible speeds and Tony gives you very little time to play catch-up.  Yes, you can pause and take breaks... but I was having too much fun to do that.  I haven't sweat this much since running around all day in the summers as a kid.  The only downside is all the jumping around and heavy panting has the ducklings in a stir... they just won't shush! :D (I opted out of the kitties and puppies idea and went with ducklings for the kids... I'm beginning to question that decision... you have no idea how much a single duck craps in a day... let alone two of them.  And they're just babies now.)  Anyway... Chocolate milk and cool-down time.  I actually can't wait for it to warm up so I can start my HIIT training on the bike after these sessions.  Oh, yeah, and I promise another chubby photo before the weekend ends... I can't wait to start shedding some of this excess baggage.  Good night and God bless.
Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave some feedback!