Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Day 2 (yesterday, 04/11/2011)

OK, so I won't say day 2 was a resounding failure... but it was pretty bad... and I may have to skip days 3 and 4 and just tack on a few at the end... I made it through about 20 minutes of half-assing the Plyo workout before collapsing. Needless to say, I didn't even touch the Ab Ripper routine. Took a hot bath afterwards to soak my muscles, hoping it would help a bit. It seemed to until I woke this morning. Can barely move. Range of motion is gone... I mean, it's there, but useless. Hurts to much to extend much at all. May invest in a heating pad and some hot/cold compresses before long. On the bright side, I seem to have more energy than I'm used to... just too sore to use any of it for anything but sitting at my desk doing paperwork :) If anyone has any good remedies for quickening the healing time of muscle pain, pipe up! Been googling, but mostly just finding the common sense steps I'm already trying to take.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave some feedback!