Saturday, April 16, 2011

Day 7 - Drink (04/16/2011)

OK, so, day 7 was an optional rest day or you could do the Stretch X routine... I opted out of both options and went drinking with a new friend.  Yes, I know, alcohol bad for physical fitness and what not... but let me tell you, I had a wonderful time.  She's a sweetheart and now a dear friend.  I'm thinking this will be at least a monthly getaway for me... I'm lovin the P90X routine and the results I'm already seeing (I'm already seeing definition in my arms... muscles are popping up where I didn't realize muscles were :) If nothing else were to come of this program, the cash I laid down for it was worth this very subtle change... I couldn't help but to be proud glancing at these 'guns' :) )  But I digress, had a great night and I'm ready to jump back in and start it all over again tomorrow with the Chest and Back routine... Week 2, here I come, be ready for my ass, cause I'm ready for you.  Hope all of your evening's were as fun and eventful as mine was.
Peace,
Matt

1 comment:

  1. Sounds wonderful that you are getting into your routines. Can't wait to find out how it works out.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave some feedback!