Friday, October 20, 2017

MOVE ON!

I write this as an open letter to any tired, rancid, petty piece of shit I've ever put my dick into (that's not all of the ladies I've held relationships with, mind you, but a good portion, unfortunately.)  What is it that keeps you hanging on?  What is it that keeps you spreading your lies and bullshit through the community that, thanks to YOUR ACTIONS ALONE, you're still a part of?  Rather than moving on, taking your tired, gossiping ass back to where you came from, where you at least have some family and, supposedly, friends - though I don't know what kind of person would keep you around on purpose - but instead of that, you stay in an area foreign to you.  Instead of moving the fuck on and acting, with just an ounce of your being, like a fucking adult, you bitch and moan and spread your lies.  Why is it that you're just not complete without drama?

When things were there best between us, you'd praise me (and RECENTLY, this isn't days of fucking yore I'm talking,) "How'd I wind up with such a perfect man?" you'd coo.  And, within minutes, you'd passive-aggressive the fuck out of the situation and turn a perfectly pleasant, kids-are-in-school-I'm-off-today-we've-got-the-house-to-ourselves-we-should-fuck-like-we're-still-in-the-honeymoon-period sort of situation into the normal hell you make everyone in your life accustomed to.  Because I yawned and you remembered you can't stand the shift I work or that I have to sleep most of the time you're awake, not that you aid in that process any.

Seriously, do you remember when you worked that in-home job you gave up that normal, albeit physically taxing, but steady and solid factory job up for?  That phone job?  That job that would have failed immediately if I wasn't CONSTANTLY on point, swooping in to grab your daughter and run to the other end of the house, closing every door behind me as she began to decompress, exploding into some very you-like scream-fit over fucking nothing!? Or whisper-screaming at your other kids to shut the fuck up so their voices don't trail into your call and get you in trouble!? Do you remember how fucking quickly you self-sabotaged yourself out of that job and left us with no income!?  I was never opposed to being breadwinner, I've done it all my life, this was your game, YOUR request, YOUR need to get away from our children and let me be the homebody.

Our parenting styles differed...HA...you mean I parent, I discipline, and not with physical force, but with loss of rights and such.  You?  You just fucking tuned it out and let them run wild and wonder why they act like animals? Why they have the civility of animals?  Really, it's that big of a mystery to you, why you can't get your shit together?  Outside of the obvious genetic faults, you've done NOTHING to reinforce positive behavior.

Your son is so out of control and, surprise, getting worse?  I'll give you a hint: It's because of you.  No, your existence isn't causing his spiral, your lack of intervention, your lack of regard for rules, your lack of reinforcement of rules and consequences.  He has a curfew, but nothing ever happens when he breaks it.  He has academic requirements, but keeping him on task is real, actual work, so, guess who gets to run off and do anything because it's easier on people.  I remember.  I have the destroyed walls, a remnant of the house I invited you into, flashbacks to the psychosis, the circus, the carnival of fucking horror I let you all turn my life into because I was too ashamed to send you away with nowhere to go and nothing to show for.

It doesn't even infuriate me any more.  I no longer worry for the fallout as I've come to realize that I'm not the only one that sees through your stories and your bullshit.  We all see through it.  It's pointless, menial.  Just stop.  You cry about your woes on social media, bitch to your kids who, in turn, bitch to mine.  The ignorant fucks that actually still let you all stay there are no better the influence, but I'll let that be, they've given me no real to harbor ill will, so will only feel sorry for the burden they've taken on.

I'm tired of hearing about it, I truly am.  Why don't you just pack your fucking shit and go back to the hole you crawled out of?  It doesn't impress anyone.

It's actually nearly as amusing as it is sad because: That I called every step of your fucking process the day I left your life, the day you stopped fighting for our life together and decided to play the fucking woe-is-you-victim.  My exact words were "Now she lingers, runs the rumor mill, fucks anything that moves, leeches off the nearest sad-sack she can sink her teeth into and spin a sob-story upon, and does nothing to even attempt moving on."

It's no wonder your kids act the way they do.  It's no wonder mine are doing fine now that, for the most part, they've been removed from your influence and the influence of your children, other than the bit they manage as they try their damndest to keep my kids roped in.

Your life ends one way - sad, diseased, alone (and or in jail yourself), and, eventually, overdosed on whatever distraction you manage to blow yours and the whoever your living off from's money upon. You're a diseased parasite, an addict, and a gluten who needs to focus more on the therapy and less on lies and drama.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave some feedback!